Test case: sys/netinet/fibs_test:same_ip_multiple_ifaces_inet6
- Test program: /usr/tests/sys/netinet/fibs_test
- Result: skipped: Required configuration property 'fibs' not defined
- Start time: 2019-11-17T03:41:18.688985Z
- End time: 2019-11-17T03:41:18.706119Z
- Duration: 0.017s
- Execution context
- allowed_architectures =
- allowed_platforms =
- description = Can remove an IPv6 alias from an interface when the same address is also assigned to another interface, on non-default FIBs.
- has_cleanup = true
- is_exclusive = false
- required_configs = fibs
- required_disk_space = 0
- required_files =
- required_memory = 0
- required_programs =
- required_user = root
- timeout = 300
Test case did not write anything to stdout.
Test case did not write anything to stderr.